This can be accomplished by editing a single node in the workflow definition for Expense Report Approval (Item Type APEXP).
1. Open workflow builder and connect to your database. File=>Open=>Database.
Enter required database information in this form.
2. Select the "AP Expense Report" Item Type from the resulting LOV, then use
the Arrow button to move it into workflow builder and select OK button.
3. Set workflow builder security to allow modification of the seeded
workflow. Select Help=>About Workflow builder. Change the Access Level
to 0 and check the box for "Allow modifications of customized objects",
then select the OK button.
4. Open the Processes and select "Third Party Expense Report".
5. Right click on the node "Employee Approval Required" and select Properties.
6. Click on the Node Attribute tab for "Employee Approval Required" .
7. Click on the row in the new window that begins with "Employee Approval
Req..." so that the Attribute Name, Type and Value appear at the top of
8. Change the Value to "No" and ensure that Peformer Type is "Constant".
9. Select Apply, then OK buttons.
10. Save changes to the database. File=>Save