Here are the steps to create an Invoice for a Service Contract in Oracle Applications (R12)
1. Login to US Service Contract Manager.
2. Create a service Contract, by entering the necessary fields.
3. Do QA Check for the service contracts and ensure everything is fine.
4. Switch to AR Super user responsibility. Navigate to Run -> Single Request
5. Enter the following Concurrent program: Service Contracts Main Billing
- Provide the Contract number as input to the program.
6. Submit the program.
7. Now, select the responsibility US AR Super User
8. Navigate to Interfaces -> AutoInvoice -> Single Request
9. Select the Concurrent program: Autoinvoice Master Program
10. Enter the parameters:
- Invoice Source: OKS_CONTRACTS
11. Now you can verify, that for the service contract created, there would a record created in RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL table.